Friday, September 29, 2006

Copy Westfield Shopping Center's attention to detail

I didn't go to the Family Lounge yesterday at the grand opening of the downtown mall, but I should have. It's so cool. I didn't take any pics, so you'll just have to believe me when I say that it's equipped with a flat screen TV that is permanently on ABC family, couches, cool toys, books, magazines, changing tables, private nursing rooms, diaper warmers, and even a microwave oven. Dads are also welcome at the lounge. When I was there, they had free pacifiers and rattles for all the kids. I don't know if they are always going to have them or it's just something for the grand opening. I gave Ella two breaks at the lounge during my intense day of window-shopping. She was happier for it and I got my shopping fix for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! That sounds like heaven. The closest I get to a break at my mall is taking the kids down to Dillards to run wild while visiting Grandma who works there. I'm totally embarrised but she doesn't care at all. I love Carole. :)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home