Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Copy anything made in Italy


I heart my stroller. I think its the best of it's kind on the market. I bought it right before I moved to San Francisco because I knew I wanted something fashionable yet functional. So materialistic, I know. I know. It's only ten pounds and has all the features I want--it leans back, folds easily, light weight, snack tray, and it's cool. Plus it doesn't blend in with all the Maclarens I see around the city. Find out more about them here.
PS
I got mine at Babies R Us on a big discount because I think they used it at Baby Expo. It looked brand new to me! That's my tip for the day--if you see a baby expo coming to town, hit up the Babies R Us that Monday for all the "used" stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

yesssssssss. i love my peg perego! i also swear by them. PLUS they have good resale value when you don't need it anymore.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at her up there- she's a little climber! So cute, so cute.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home