Monday, September 25, 2006

Copy the San Francisco Giant's idea for family night

We went to a Giants game. Our neighbor gave us a free ticket and Rob's work gave us 30 Giant's bucks to buy dinner. The only thing we bought was a 10 dollar ticket from a scalper on our walk to the field.
I always forget that I married a guy who likes sports. The only way I can desribe him is if I compare him to Woody Allen's character in Annie Hall. Remember the scene when Woody Allen's watching the basketball game instead of socializing at the party? That's how my husband gets when a good game is on. He doesn't come across as your typical sports fan, but he is.
Despite his love for the game, he walked around with me and Ella. (Notice how I'm not wearing that grey sweater, I was going to, but then changed my mind)
Then Ella got tired so we left. I assume the Giants lost.

3 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

luckeeeeeee! we couldn't get a sitter for a game recently and bagged it, my son never sits still so I am pretty sure I would be chasing him up and down the bleachers and swearing if I tried this one.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dress Ella so cute!!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ella is so cute it's ridiculous!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home