Thursday, September 07, 2006

Copy your friend's huge shoe collection

I have never been one of those woman who owns a million pairs of shoes. But if I was, I would buy shoes from this website. I like that their prices rage from about $17 to $72 and sometimes you can't tell the difference between ones that are 20 or 50 bucks, at least in the pictures. I'm sure the quality of these shoes aren't the greatest, but at least I would look cool the five time I wore them! Here are some of my favorites:23 bucks
39 bucks
71 bucks
64 bucks


you get the idea

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! I just went shopping with Autumn and I didn't realize that when buying heals you go a size smaller. (I always thought "How do girls wear these?! They flop all over the place!) Silly, I know. Anyways, I just bought these shoes and I love them!! http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_14/602-1519984-2055014?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000FFB9B4

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of shoes, the first thing Ray said when he woke up today was "Quest!" He loves loves loves the Johnny Quest DVDs you got him. I let him pick one DVD out of the four and he picks the same one everytime- Dr. Quest (Johnny Quest's Dad.) GREAT present! He loves it!! (Yes, I know this had nothing to do with shoes...)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home