Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Copy this coloring book



I made a custom coloring book today. All I did was drop a picture in Microsoft Word, clicked on effects, chose the photocopy option, clicked apply, adjusted the contrast and brightness, then BAM--I had a semi-perfect page for Ella to color on. I think this idea is worth copycatting from me. The coloring book pages are kind of rough around the edges, but they look cool enough.
And just so you know-->I haven't printed out the pages yet, so the coloring book page shown above is taken from my computer screen. I took a picture of the computer screen with my digital camera and then downloaded it onto the computer--that's why it looks very gray. If I were to print the page off of Microsoft Word, it would be in black and white only.

3 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

What a great idea! I would totally copy that.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea!! By the way... I re-did my website and the model on my homepage is a real cutie pie.... :)

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... I changed it again because the picture was small so it looked kinda choppy... but the model on my birthday page is a real cutie pie!!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home