Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Copy everything Jordan does


I recently read Jordan's post about photo booths and thought it was cool and all. Rob and I love going to those booths too. Everyone does, right? Maybe not Ryan McConnell--could he even fit into one of those booths?! It's the one time when I can take pictures of me and my husband without him complaining the whole time. And when it's done, they turn out so wonderful. I took 10 bucks (Jordan suggested 20, I could see why because it's so addicting) and with each strip costing $2.50, I got four. It was very difficult doing it with Ella because she's such a wiggle worm and didn't understand what was going on the whole time. Some tips I learned:
1. Sit back as far as you can and stay stillll or else all the photos will be so blurry.
2. Make the background white if you're having a good hair day and want to show it off
3. Try not to look at yourself in the reflective glass inside the booth because every time I did, I looked like a deer in headlights in the photograph.
If you want to find a photo booth near you, click here. I found the booth within walking distance from my house at a place called (I forget and will add later) located on cross streets 3rd and Harrison. I found it on accident and couldn't help but think it was my lucky day. I put all the pictures in a cheap frame from Ikea and set it on the kitchen table for Rob to see when he got home. He loved it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute idea!! Yeah, I could see me and Ryan trying to squeeze into a photo booth- yikes! I really like how you framed it.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Sharon Beesley said...

thanks...I would like to you two squeeeze into one of those booths, that would crack me up.

7:09 PM  
Blogger jordan said...

Super cute.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home