Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Copying a classic look isn't as easy as I thought

a. b.
c.d.

I thought is would be easy to find a classic pump at the old stand bys (Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, JCrew) but it's been harder than I thought. Here's what I've come up with so far:
a. Victoria Secret's Classic Pump $55 Problem: Can't try them on and too high?
b. Nine West $69 Problem: Can't put my finger on it
c.Target $24.99 Problem: Quality
d. Jessica Simpson $69 Problem: Maybe too narrow
My search continues.

6 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I went into unites colors of benneton because they were having a big sale and I found a pair that looked the jessica simpson ones. They were 119 but I got them for 9.99. They sales lady told me it was just a big sale. A couple weeks lady the store was closed down. Wonder why she didn't just tell me.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

i'm having the same problem. i finally caved and decided to buy wedge black shoes with a rounded toe instead of pumps. the jessica simpson ones are cute but when i tried them on they were too narrow as well! jessica has wierd shaped feet

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought some really cute Mossimo pumps at Target for $30.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Sharon Beesley said...

jeannine-which ones????

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mossimo® Domino Menswear Pumps - Brown

5:19 PM  
Blogger Sharon Beesley said...

jeannine--Cute. I like that they have a round toe, then you don't have to worry about poking Ray or Lance!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home