Friday, August 04, 2006

Copy Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart's attention to detail is so helpful. While this project seems cool--She suggests tracing your child's hand while sleeping (yeah right, when Ella's sleeping I'm not going to risk it), then trace it again in a few months, frame it, and wahla, cute artwork. It's the final step that I think is the best--she suggests hanging it from a wide satin ribbon on a vintage picture nail. Another cheap thing to find in an antique store! I'll be on the look out for vintage nails and envelopes (see posting below) if I ever go to an antique store with one of my creative San Francisco friends. Now I won't have to follow them around the store like the copycat that I am. I'll have my own shopping list!

1 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

Love the vintage picture nail. So Cool.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home