Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Copy my favorite jeans

I have never bought a pair of jeans from Old Navy, except when I was pregnant. But now I own two pairs of these jeans, one blue and one black. For those of you who know me, I have always been notorious for owning two pairs of pants and switching back and forth every other day. This habit goes back to preschool when I owned a pink and blue pair of polyester elastic waste pants. My mom tried her best to have me wear other pants, but I refused. So my pants obsession continues, and if you see me over the next few months, I'll most likely be wearing these jeans, and now that they are 25 bucks, how can you resist not buying them?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son who's almost 3 is really into wearing anything that is the color blue now. A few weeks ago he insisted on wearing his patented leather black dress shoes everywhere! He even wore them to the fireworks on 4th of July! That kid cracks me up.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sharon Beesley said...

He cracks me up too!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home