Thursday, August 03, 2006

Copy my Workout Playlist

I went running a few weeks ago. Two days in a row, even. But I haven't gone since because I always go over board and start throwing up when I come home. I think it because I run along the Embarcadero and everyone's watching me (you are, right?) and I don't want to let the tourist onto the fact that I'm so out of shape. These are the songs that I played to get my mind off of the pain:

Been It The Cardigans
Be Gentle With Me The Boy Least Likely To
Q&A Office
Wound Up Office
Girl and the Sea The Presets
Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Polly Wolly Doodle Dan Zanes & Sheryl Crow (originally bought it for ella, then found the beat is the exact pace that I run at so I love it even more)
Here It Goes Again OK Go

2 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

We should go running sometime before work.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sharon Beesley said...

I would love to, what time?

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home