Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Copy my uniform




A few weeks ago I wrote about Madonna's uniform that she wore for two weeks, and then I thought of a few pieces I would buy if I had have one. Forget what I wrote. I had a uniform all along and didn't realize it until I was looking through pictures. Just about everytime I've had my picture taken since June, I've been wearing this sweatshirt.Years from now I'm going to think I had one fantastic day.

And now you can have it too for half price and in a different color (black is the only color they have left).

2 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

I realized the same thing with me in the few pictures I have in my files! Mine is a brown and white striped, worn out and tired gap t-shirt.

At least your uniform looks cool. Mine is the freaking stamp of HOUSEWIFE/ NO IDENTITY!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny, liz! I'm sure you are no where near what we call "Bongo Chic" here in Florida. My husband came up with that to describe moms who wear Bongo Jeans up to their waist that makes their butt look saggy. Come on!!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home